Schedule of Fees and Charges
The attached document outlines the Fees and Charges that apply to certain Council activities where a ‘userpays’ principle is applied to offset part or all costs.
These charges may be reviewed from time to time and would usually require Community consultation before new values could be adopted.
Fees and Charges covered in this section are:
- Dog Control and Animal Impounding
- Resource Planning
- Building Consents etc
- Environmental Health Licensing
- Liquor and Gaming Machine Licensing
- General Planning and Regulatory
- Waimate Resource Recovery Park
- Swimming Pool
- Geographical Information System
- Pensioner Flats
- Waimate Information Centre
- Asset Management Connections etc.
- Community Centres
To download Fees & Charges 2013/14 (taken from 2013-14 Annual Plan)
Fees & Charges 2012/13