Waimate Knottingly Park
KNOTTINGLEY PARK – Waihao Back Road, Waimate
Knottingley Park is set in a magnificent 36ha park of old exotic tress in a peaceful setting, 2km from Waimate. It is often described as a 'hidden jewel' by those who unexpectantly stumble upon it. The park also has a small playground.
- Tent sites – numerous
- Power points – 16
Laundry facilities including dryer, iron, off street parking, toilets/showers kitchen/lounge facilities, BBQ, playground, dump station, wheel chair accessible facilities, pet friendly camp!
- Camping powered sites, per adult, per night, $14.
- Camping non-powered site, per adult, per night, $13.
- Camping powered and non-powered sites per child, per night $5 (12 years and under).
- Powered site, long term, one person per week, $90.
- Powered site, long term, two people, per week, $120.
- Non-powered site, long term, one person, per week, $80.
- Non-powered site, long term, two people, per week, $110
- Shower per person, non-camper, $3.
- Dump Station, $5.
For details on camping at either of these excellent locations contact: