Council meetings are held at Waimate District Council, 125 Queen Street, Waimate.
The public are invited to attend Council meetings where a public forum (9.30am) is allocated for anyone wishing to speak.
Council holds meetings generally every three weeks, alternating Council and Committee meetings, beginning at 9.30am, unless there are special circumstances.
2023 meeting schedule
Click here to view the 2023 meeting schedule.
A Public Forum is held at 9.30am preceding all Council Meetings. Please contact the Committee Secretary 03 6890038, or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- Audit and Risk
- Emergency Committee was formed on 24 March 2020 to enable Council, if required, to maintain all appropriate and necessary decision-making ability in light of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 restrictions; however, this Committee has not been implement to date.
Any amendments to this schedule will be advertised on the Council website, Council Facebook page and in the Waimate Trader. Agendas will be available at least two working days before the meeting on the Council website, with a written summary of the business of the meeting available following the meeting. Please email the Committee Secretary on email@example.com for any other meeting enquiries.
Meetings conducted by Zoom - Minutes - Audio
- 1 March 2022 - Audit & Risk Committee Meeting
- 1 March 2022 - Audit & Risk Committee Meeting - PDF
- Ordinary Council Meeting - Tuesday 22 March 2022 - Unconfirmed Minutes
- Ordinary Council Meeting - Tuesday 22 March 2022 - Audio
- Extraordinary Meeting - Tuesday 29 March 2022 - Audio
- Extraordinary Meeting - Tuesday 29 March 2022 - Unconfirmed Minutes
- Ordinary Council Meeting - Tuesday 26 April 2022 - Audio
- Ordinary Council Meeting - 26 April 2022 - Unconfirmed Draft Minutes