Parsonage Road - Water Main Renewal
CONTRACT NO: 19-24
Parsonage Road Water Main Renewal
Waimate District Council invites tenders from suitably experienced contractors for the installation of new water mains infrastructure including service laterals, to properties located on Parsonage Road.
The scope of the site work includes, but is not limited to:
- Renewal of approximately 344m water mains;
- Installation of rider mains
- Renewal of service laterals
- Reconnecting property service connections to the new watermains
- Installing fire hydrants and shut off valves
- Connecting new water main to the existing network
- Continuity of drinking water supply during construction
Waimate District Council is excited to be tendering this project as part of its dedication to provide the township and community with reliable and safe drinking water infrastructure. The successful Contractor will work jointly with Waimate District Council Utilities Staff in achieving contract targets and attaining a quality outcome.
Contract documents are available from the undersigned.
Tenders close at 4pm on Friday 9 October 2020.
Water and Waste Manager