Exeter Street to Timaru Road Watermain Renewal
Closing Date13 Sep 2019, 4:00 pm
Contact PersonPaul Roberts
Contact AddressWaimate District Council, PO Box 122, Waimate 7960
Contact Phone+64 3 689 0000
Tender Submission Details
Address ToWaimate District Council
Postal AddressPO Box 122, Waimate 7960
Phone+64 3 689 0000
Waimate District Council invites tenders from suitably experienced contractors for the installation of new watermains infrastructure including service laterals, to properties located on Exeter Street, Augustine Street, Churchill Place, Oxford Street and parts of Bond Street and Timaru Road.
The scope of the site work includes but is not limited to:
- Renewal of approximately 1,480m watermains
- Installation of rider mains
- Renewal of service laterals
- Reconnecting property service connections to the new watermains;
- Installing fire hydrants and shut off valves;
- Connecting new watermain to the existing network;
- Continuity of drinking water supply during construction.
Waimate District Council is excited to be tendering this project as part of its dedication to provide the township and community with reliable and safe drinking water infrastructure. The successful Contractor will work jointly with Waimate District Council Utilities Staff in achieving contract targets and attaining a quality outcome.
Contract documents are available from Paul Roberts, Water and Waste Manager (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Tenders close 4pm, Friday 13 September 2019.