Creative Communities NZ Grant
Council receive applications on a six-monthly basis, typically in March and September each year. For the exact closing dates, please contact the Grants Administrator at email@example.com or phone +64 3 689 7771.
Application guide and eligibility
Before you prepare your application you should read the Creative Communities Scheme Application Guide. The guide tells you:
- Whether you are able to apply for Creative Communities Scheme funding for your project
- Which projects and costs are eligible and ineligible
- What information you will need to include in your application
For your application to be complete it should:
- Have an arts or creative cultural focus
- Take place in the local authority district that you are applying to
- Have all questions in the application answered
- Have quotes and other financial information attached
- Have other supporting documentation attached
For assistance in applying for a Creative Communities NZ Grant please contact the Grant Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 3 689 7771.
Project completion report
This form must be submitted within two months after your project has been completed. Please note that if you don't complete a satisfactory report you or your group will not be eligible for future Creative Communities Scheme funding.
Please click on the link below to complete the report and email it to email@example.com, or printed forms are available at the Waimate Information Centre, 15 Paul Street.